7/01/2017

Altenew Sketch Challenge #3

 
Hello, Altenew fans and welcome to the third Altenew Sketch challenge. The sketch and the color palette is based on my favorite layout. I used tencil and ink sprays for this. you can see here.
 
 
Here is my layout for a sketch & color palette. I drew a floral background by tracing Floral Drape Stencil on a white cardstock. I drew a floral background with a pencil and I painted with ink sprays. After putting some drops of ink sprays on the palette, I mixed them with water. I used a big photo that my friend took myself in Japan trip. I embellished with epoxy buttons, origami wood veneer shape, water-colored chipboard stickers.
 

On my new layout, I used 8.5 x 11inch white cardstock for a background. Do not worry if you do not have a bigger picture for a layout. I did not have a large size picture that I like, so I used several small size pictures. I added multiple pictures on the bottom, it adds interest on a page.
 

 
I used the die to make the heart shapes in watercolor style pattern papers from Reflection scarpbooking Kit. I added them on top of background using pop-dots for 3D effect. I decorated it with epoxy buttonsenamel dots and chipboard sticker. After embellishing, I splatter a black ink spray and added a title with alphabet puffy sticker. 
 
 
When I use a photo,I like to have machine stitching on it. It makes a layout more interesting. I hope you like my layouts and play along with our Sketch Challenge #3 .
 

 
You may enter as many times as you wish!
  • Challenge ends on Monday, 31st July at 11:55 pm EDT. 

You Can see details of rules and Prizes on Altenew blog!!



I hope you enjoy this sketch challenge and thank you for stopping by!!
 
 


1 comment: